What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Intro to Formation Flying FORUM @ OSH

jclark

Well Known Member
Benefactor
I will be presenting an Introductory Forum, Monday 11:30, at AirVenture Oshkosh regarding Formation Flying.

The focus will be for people who are thinking about it and want an intro to the basic concepts. People will be encouraged to go to one of the many clinics done by FFI or FAST members around the country.

If you have been thinking about Formation Flying as a means to have even more fun with your RV, please stop by!!

And if you are thinking about stopping by and have things that you hope I cover, please drop me an **email**. I would love to hear from you.

jclarkmail (you know, over there at) gmail.com

James
--------------------------------------

Jul
Intro to Formation Flying
Monday, July 28
1130 - 1245 (11:30 AM - 12:45 PM)
Forum 9
(map)
Presented by James Clark

where will you be holding the forum? I'm interested.

I will be presenting an Introductory Forum, Monday 11:30, at AirVenture Oshkosh regarding Formation Flying.

The focus will be for people who are thinking about it and want an intro to the basic concepts. People will be encouraged to go to one of the many clinics done by FFI or FAST members around the country.

If you have been thinking about Formation Flying as a means to have even more fun with your RV, please stop by!!

And if you are thinking about stopping by and have things that you hope I cover, please drop me an **email**. I would love to hear from you.

jclarkmail (you know, over there at) gmail.com

James
--------------------------------------

Jul
Intro to Formation Flying
Monday, July 28
1130 - 1245 (11:30 AM - 12:45 PM)
Forum 9
(map)
Presented by James Clark

In the OP.
Jul