What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Customer service is Top Notch

jhk770

I had an intermittent audio issue involving my SkyView Classic. I contacted Dynon Tech support and spoke with Steve Miller and described my issue. Within 5 minutes Steve opened up a RMA and told me to send the SkyView to them to test. Within no time Dynon had a new SkyView at my doorstep. This company produces fantastic products and it?s customer service is top notch! I highly recommend them.

Dynon Customer Service

Maybe I have found a glitch or have bugged them too much. I have had excellent performance and satisfaction with Dynon and purchased multiple $$ items over the years. Great product and I like the folks there.

Have found a recent issue and lack of response to emails and questions about two inflight restarts of Skyview SV- D1000 which I have two. One was IMC under an IFR flight plan, other was in the local pattern.

Sent in data dump per Skyview prompt with no response. Obviously out of warranty, but has anyone else found this procedure issue?

Still flying, still happy with Dynon. Confused though.

Agreed 👍👍

I recently bought a used D2 on this site and found it didn?t work with the external antenna plugged in. Contacted Dynon support and they said it was a ?firmware? problem and asked me to send them the antenna. As soon as I told them that it was on the way, they sent out a replacement. No charge. That?s just awesome customer support. Kudos to Dynon.

Back