What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Parts for MS-4SPA

Kyle Boatright

Well Known Member
My MA-4SPA carb (which is the 10-5135 version) has developed a weep between the float bowl and the carb body. So, I need a new bowl to body gasket and 4 of the tabbed locking washers that secure the bolts which attach the bowl.

I've found several resources online that get me close to the part numbers, but I still don't have the exact part numbers.

Is there a helpful soul out there who has the right manual and parts list to spoon feed me the part numbers?

Thanks,

Last edited:
My MA-4SPA carb (which is the 10-5135 version) has developed a weep between the float bowl and the carb body. So, I need a new bowl to body gasket and 4 of the tabbed locking washers that secure the bolts which attach the bowl.

I've found several resources online that get me close to the part numbers, but I still don't have the exact part numbers.

Is there a helpful soul out there who has the right manual and parts list to spoon feed me the part numbers?

Thanks,

Have you tried the Kelly Aerospace website for MA-4SPA replacement parts list? (CF16-B75)

In the past, I have been able to find all the carb parts I have needed from Aircraft Spruce.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Have you tried the Kelly Aerospace website for MA-4SPA replacement parts list? (CF16-B75)

In the past, I have been able to find all the carb parts I have needed from Aircraft Spruce.

Hope this helps.

I have seen that. The part I'm not certain about is the tabbed lockwasher that secures the bolts from the carb body to bowl.

It might be the CF78-A110 Washer - Throttle Body to Bowl Screw, but I'd hate to order 4 of them, get 'em in a few days, and them be wrong.

I spoke with the tech support folks at Marvel Schebler this morning. Very helpful and provided me with the correct part numbers. Spruce has the parts in stock, so I simply combined them with the existing $200 of stuff in my "basket" and placed the order.

I'm guessing I'll have 'em in hand by Wednesday for installation later in the week.

Back