What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Downloadable Plans/Manual

stran

I'm New Here
Hi guys,

New to the forum here. Been an EAA chapter member for a year. Was inspired to join after helping to do a final inspection on a chapter member's build of an RV-9A.

Not sure if I'm ready to build but just signed up for the 2 day RV builder's workshop at Oshkosh this July.

Any chance someone has the complete RV-14 plans/manuals for download? I know Van's sells everything on a USB for $10 but I figure someone probably already uploaded it.

Look for a little pleasure reading.

Thanks,
Stan

Any chance someone has the complete RV-14 plans/manuals for download? I know Van's sells everything on a USB for $10 but I figure someone probably already uploaded it.

Hopefully not, since I would hope that people will at least to some level consider them copyrighted, but you still have access to a lot of them right off of Van's web site. Any sections that have had revisions published can be accessed at the bottom of this page -
https://www.vansaircraft.com/service-information-and-revisions/?aircraft=rv-14&doctype=all

Back