What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 builders in Colo/Wyo

raisbeck

We're building an RV-8 in Laramie, and keep running into questions that I'd rather not bother Van's with, and which the local RV-6 builders can't answer (e.g. how to route the battery cables, how to heat the back seat). It would be real helpful if we could find some -8 builders/owners within ~100 nm that we could compare notes with, and maybe look at how theydunnit.

Welcome

We're building an RV-8 in Laramie, and keep running into questions that I'd rather not bother Van's with, and which the local RV-6 builders can't answer (e.g. how to route the battery cables, how to heat the back seat). It would be real helpful if we could find some -8 builders/owners within ~100 nm that we could compare notes with, and maybe look at how theydunnit.

Merl. You'll get the official welcome soon. Till then, welcome.
There is a community of builders up here (Colorado). We Use a Google Group to communicate. I think it's exactly what you're looking for. If you want to join, send me an e-mail. One caveat is it has to be a Gmail account. My e-mail is in my signature below.

Back