What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10 builders around Phoenix

dannp

Hi I recently bought a kit from someone who was unable to finish it. Most of the fuselage is done, the wings are quick builds, and I've ordered my engine/prop. I was wondering if any RV 10 builders around the Phoenix area would be willing to show me their plane and discuss building, wiring, etc.

Thanks

I'm in Tucson and just bought a half-finished QB kit. I'm presently installing wiring and aft fuselage stuff.

Send me a regular email if you want to come down and visit.

I'm at 57AZ if you want to fly here.

We will be flying into Glendale this Thursday if you need/want to check out a -10. I didn't build it but I've certainly done a lot of work on it.

~Marc

Hi I recently bought a kit from someone who was unable to finish it. Most of the fuselage is done, the wings are quick builds, and I've ordered my engine/prop. I was wondering if any RV 10 builders around the Phoenix area would be willing to show me their plane and discuss building, wiring, etc.

Thanks

I'm at Chandler with RV-10 I finished(a relative term) about 18 months ago, made it to OSH and back with it this year.
There is another unfinished 10 on the field and was another with Chevy engine flying.

There are 5 or 6 RV10?s at Falcon Field in Mesa.
I?m always happy to talk ten as it were.

Myron, I'd like to see one with an Aerosport interior, preferable under construction.

Do any of the Falcon Field ones meet that description? :)

Myron, I'd like to see one with an Aerosport interior, preferable under construction.

Do any of the Falcon Field ones meet that description? :)

I don't know what interiors all the FFZ 10s have. However, I have a pretty complete Aerosport interior in mine at CHD. There are a few items Geoff has offered since I finished mine. I do have the overhead, side panels, instrument panel (symmetrical), and he did all of my upholstery.

Thanks

:)
Thank you all.
I should also mention I'm currently at Deer Valley airport. I've met some nice builders of other models but am also hoping to meet some RV-10 builders there.

Dan

Tucson RV10

Gil I have an aerosport interior and overhead console. I am at KTUS if you want to take a look.

Back