What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10's at Sun n Fun

cwilsongolf

I'm New Here
Hello all. First post here. After starting and stopping several times over the past 25 years, I'll be doing my private checkride in the next month. My plan is to start on a 10 within the next year. I'll be at Sun n Fun Friday thru Sunday. I have a million questions. I've only flown in old 172s. I would love to sit in or even ride in an RV10. Happy to pay for some fuel. Looking forward to meeting fellow RV enthusiasts and learning a lot.

I can't wait to start. I drove up to Blairsville to visit Jason Ellis (he has an awesome YouTube channel documenting his build). I'm hooked.

Start planning to attend the RV-10 dinner at OSH. It's always the Sunday before the show starts.

see me a pm with your contact info. I will be there in my -10. Actually parking at Tampa Exec and driving in as to avoid airport congestions. Might be able to take a spin while we are there.

Chris,

Try to schedule a demo ride with Van's in the factory RV-10. They are usually out at another airport close by giving demo rides during the show.

I was already building for a couple of months when I had a demo ride. Huge motivation boost!

Back