What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Alternate transportation

rph142

Well Known Member
So the Saturday morning mission was to give my coworker a ride in a rental C-140. The -140 was based out of Livermore CA, a 45 minute drive from Walnut Creek or 5 minute RV flight. The choice was obvious...

-3B ready to go.
nwfr87.jpg

Cruising by Mt. Diablo, stage 4 finish of the Amgen Tour de California.

nflvl.jpg

A view of the thirsty east bay countryside from the C-140. The hills around here look and feel a lot higher in the 85 hp C-140. We were lucky to see 500 fpm climb vs. 2000fpm+ in the -3B

2wei7wl.jpg

Nice shots. I didn't realize you were local. I would love to see that incredibly imaginitive paint scheme in the flesh...

So great to see you up in the air in the -3! Tsam can't wait to get out there and buddy up with your very cool -3. I trust you are loving flying it?

I would love to see that incredibly imaginitive paint scheme in the flesh...
Let me know when and where, I fly out of KCCR.

So great to see you up in the air in the -3! Tsam can't wait to get out there and buddy up with your very cool -3. I trust you are loving flying it?

Its been great so far! I will stop by when you guys get your new place setup. It shouldnt be much more than an hour away by air.

Back