What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangers for front seat belts and headsets

ClarkieSr

Has anyone used hangers overhead in the console to hang headsets and front seat belts. If you have pics or know where to get them I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom Clark
N646LC
Soon to be airborne

I installed a hanger for my seat belts but not the headsets (my jacks are at the corners of the instrument panel above the vents so hanging them with the belts would be problematic). I don't have any pics of mine but here's one that NovaBandit (Ed Kranz) posted. I have the same hanger mounted roughly in the same position and I think it works pretty good there. Unfortunately I don't remember who I bought it from.

dNFoiUMh.jpg

Has anyone used hangers overhead in the console to hang headsets and front seat belts. If you have pics or know where to get them I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom Clark
N646LC
Soon to be airborne

The person that made mine, no longer manufactures or sells them. It was another RV-10 builder that mass produced one batch.

I'm not aware of another source, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

bob

I did a DIY set that work exceedingly well.

Seat Belt Hangers

Note that the 'wide' design holds enough of the belt so that buckles and adjustment hardware is kept out of bang your head range. How do the 'thinner' designs work in that respect?

Back