What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finishing kit inventory

Ron B.

Well Known Member
Just finished up inventory for my finishing kit but did not receive a list of the contents in the bags. Instructions say not needed to count the rivets but everything else. What's the point of counting if we do not know what is supposed to be there. Must have been missed in my kit or is anyone else seeing the same?

I bet a simple e-mail to the office would get you what you are looking for (or instructions on where it was packed in your kit).

List

I didn't get a list either, but Van's emailed me one.
Would you be able to put it in the "Plans Gottchas" section. I never received one for the fuselage and accessing it from the VAF was very helpful. It would be easier for Vans than having 200 of us contact them.
Thank you

Packing List to Gottchas

Would you be able to put it in the "Plans Gottchas" section. I never received one for the fuselage and accessing it from the VAF was very helpful. It would be easier for Vans than having 200 of us contact them.
Thank you

O.K., for all you nosedraggers out there, YOUR finishing kit hardware is posted to the Gottchas file. Next time I ask a stupid question, please try to help me and keep us posted on your progress, so when our kits are available, we will have some good guidance. Thanks and you're welcome.:D

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm being dense but, I didn't get a list of the hardware
that was in the bags either. If someone got it in .pdf form, can you maybe send me a PM and I'll email you for it?
Tim

Back