What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanx Van's! For great customer service!

comfortcat

Well Known Member
I try to order stuff well ahead in my build so I have it when I need it (but not sooner)

I ordered my baffle stuff from Van's yesterday. I don't need it in a hurry, so I wanted the cheapest shipping which I thought would be USPS. Turns out it was not.

Van's called me TWICE to help me get the best shipping, and to see if I really needed priority mail (more expensive). Thanx guys! That was real nice. I saved a few bucks with their help, and I thought that was real nice of them.

Maybe we can save some money, and Van's can save some time if the web site had an additional choice: "Cheapest way"

Thanx again for the help.

CC :D

Great to hear about your positive experience, David. I was very impressed with the low freight charge for the QB fuselage and wings?.$680 for nearly 1200 lb of aluminum and plywood, from Aurora to SoCal through ABF Freight.

Yes, Vans Team are shipping heroes! I have asked for them to ship some small items by USPS first class parcel because it was cheaper, they did it. I can get parts with much lower shipping costs from Vans. They are the absolute best in this arena. It is important near the end when shipping is more of an issue because bundling parts is not possible.

I concur - Bravo Vans!

Back