What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NJ25 Airshow

pa38112

Well Known Member
If you live in NJ, DE, MD you may enjoy visiting my private airshow this Saturday. It won't by much, but we will have a couple of aerobatic routines (Jason Flood), some hang gliding, some paragliding, a flour bomb drop, and some RC planes. We also have a **** of a good band lined-up. We are doing it for our airport neighbors, but I would welcome some RVers.

Last edited:
If you live in NJ, DE, MD you may enjoy visiting my private airshow this Saturday. It won't by much, bet we will have a couple of aerobatic routines, some hang gliding, some paragliding, a flour bomb drop, and some RC planes. We also have a **** of a good band lined-up. We are doing it for our airport neighbors, but I would welcome some RVers.

Keith thanks for invite! If wx prevents us going to other private flyin 536 NM to the Northeast, two RVs are coming to your Peaslees Airstrip.

Procedures?

This airport is in Philadelphia Bravo to the surface. Any hints on the best way to approach the airport? Do you monitor any CTAF frequency?

Hope to see you Vlad - just monitor and self-announce on 122.75 so you don?t fly through the middle of an aerobatic routine. :)

Back