VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 11-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Default AeroComposite Prop For Parts or?

I have an AeroComposite constant speed prop for sale. Prop is disassembled. Prop has approximately 220 hours on it.

One blade had minor hangar rash nick in it and was sent in for repair at American Propeller in Redding California. This was the propeller shop that did all the finishing, balancing and final assembly of new AeroComposite props for AeroComposite.

The repair cracked and that blade is no longer usable and not included with this sale. The remaining parts are in excellent condition.

Prop could be reassembled with AeroComposite blade if you can find one. AeroComposite is no longer producing GA propellers or parts for their props. Could also be assembled with Whirlwind blades which are a later more efffeciant design blade. I was going to go with the Whirlwind option but the elected to get the new Hartzell Composite Propeller due to lead time on the Whirlwind. Since I had a flying airplane and had already experienced a lot of down time I went the faster route for way more money!

Sale consists of:
AeroComposite constant speed Hub with all internals. One AeroComposite blade.
Complete fitted and finished AeroComposite spinner assembly painted red. Also have a new carbon fiber spinner backing plate from AeroComposite that has never been installed.

Price $3400.00 shipped continental US or Best Offer. It’s just sitting and I’m not going to use it.

PM me a Text number or email and I’ll shoot you some pictures.

Richard

Last edited by Ted RV8 : 11-07-2018 at 07:54 PM.