What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SkyView ADS-B Traffic on FltPlanGo

GalinHdz

Well Known Member
Does anybody know how to display SkyView ADS-B traffic data on an Android tablet running FltPlanGo? I can get it to display weather, but no traffic.

:confused:

Does anybody know how to display SkyView ADS-B traffic data on an Android tablet running FltPlanGo? I can get it to display weather, but no traffic.

My understanding is that the Skyview Wi-Fi adapter only allows position information, AHRS and flight plan exchange. No weather and no traffic.

My understanding is that the Skyview Wi-Fi adapter only allows position information, AHRS and flight plan exchange. No weather and no traffic.
That is for AVIONICS.

With SkyView v15.0.2 or later, ADS-B traffic & weather information is transmitted via WIFI for different apps to display. On my Android tablet running FltPlanGo, if I select EXTERNAL > ADS-B DEVICES > CUSTOM UNIT > and use 4000 for the port I get WX just fine. However no traffic is shown even though it shows an active connection with lots of data being received. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
I contacted Ally from FltPlanGo Tech Support. She indicated this is a known issue with Android devices and should be corrected in a future update. It should work fine with an iPad device. I guess I will just have to wait.

:(

How about FlyQ?

Has anyone gotten traffic with FlyQ using the new SkyView 472 box? I don't get it on FlyQ, and Foreflight. Weather is displayed fine on both, but no traffic while it is displayed on SkyView. I am talking to Seattle Avionics and they are now aware there is a problem and is working with Dynon to see where the problem is, and will work on a fix.

Will try FltPlan Go the next tine I am out at the airport and see if it is doing the same. Maybe it is in the SkyView output sting that is missing with the new 472.

Last edited:
Back