What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

End of the line... NOT!!!!

Oh, that reminds me, here's an image of Joe Coraggio flying the plane back from Hibbing last week.

n614EF.jpg

Not yet sure about Oshkosh. I do need to get an ANR headset (being deaf in one ear now and all) so I'll probably come in midweek for a spell.

How about a larger version of the picture - or did I miss it?

Bob

Bob-
Congratulations on your victory! Like many here, I have watched as you faced multiple challenges without ever giving up! You are an inspiration to us all!

Gerry Peterson
Merritt Island, Fl

Bob,

If an ANR headset is all that is keeping you from Osh, I am sure we can come up with a few dozen loaners! :D

I've got one I can loan

Come on, Bob...after everything you've been through, how can you NOT get to OSH and let us congratulate you??? Your public awaits! I have a noise attenuating David Clark headset I can loan you. From one "deaf in one ear" guy to another, get to OSH! I'll be there to say hello!

Congratulations Bob! I remember getting the phone call from Transport Canada informing me that my medical had been restored after my heart valve replacement. I was on air for the rest of the day. Then I was IN air as soon as possible! One of the best days of my life. I distinctly remember whooping at the top of my lungs as my wheels broke the surly bonds. I am incredibly happy for you:)

Back