What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Spinner for RV-4

Mr Charles

Well Known Member
Guys, I just purchased a wood Sensench propeller (used) and it came with front and back aluminum plates for spinner (with a sticker indicating they are for a RV-6) and a thick (5/8"?) spacer ring...but no spinner. The plates and spinner I was using on Berne Warneke wood prop will not fit the Sensenich...Might be able to modify, but I would like to keep spinner and Warneke together...may need to go back to it if new prop doesn't perform as well!!!
Since I purchased the 4, and haven't built, I am not sure how to get all this assembled and what/where I need to buy a spinner and rest of items I might need...(limited budget...didn't count on having to buy all this stuff!..thought my spinner would just bolt right back on:()
Advice greatly appreciated

Warnke Prop

Hi yes that's the truth, if you change propellers for the most part you have to change everything else. Did you ever bite the bullet and do this ? If so I so happen to be looking for a Warnke Propeller, would you be interested in selling yours ? Do you know what size it is ? I prefer a 68-74 but will conceder most of them. You may get a hold of me at [email protected] or (626)893-1774

Back