What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A Canadian in Venice... Florida

Funguy

Well Known Member
I'm in Venice, Florida this upcoming week and was wondering if any locals would be willing to entertain a northern visitor with a hanger tour or fill an empty seat.
Thanks in advance!
Sean

I assume you know how close Venice is to Lakeland? Sun n fun starts Tuesday......

Bob

Hmmmm....

Ok, that never crossed my mind. Now to negotiate a change of plans with the boss...

Lunch

A lot of the Venice locals fly to lunch on Thursdays. The "Venice Lunch Bunch" They meet up around 10AM and will always take a passenger.

If you do not get a reply from one of them by Thursday, just go to the main gate by the airport office and introduce yourself to those showing up.

I'll be up in cold PA working.

Gordon

Got my fill

A lot of the Venice locals fly to lunch on Thursdays. The "Venice Lunch Bunch" They meet up around 10AM and will always take a passenger.

If you do not get a reply from one of them by Thursday, just go to the main gate by the airport office and introduce yourself to those showing up.

I'll be up in cold PA working.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon - I used up my kitchen pass going to Sun n Fun... Had a fabulous time and got to meet the GRT team. Looks like a Sport EX is in my future.

Cheers, Sean

Back