What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Skyview 15.3.4 Release

Thanks. Easy to miss. From the release notes:

New: New more descriptive percent horsepower ?%HP? widget.
Improved: Engine monitoring widget display pointers (?needles?) and textual labels are now higher contrast / brighter.
Improved: Default text label size for EMS widgets increased for widgets on 50% and 100% screens.
Updated: TRAFFIC FAIL indication is now a yellow caution alert.
Fixed/Changed: HSI FPL SYNC now appropriately considers serial aviation devices. TIE FLIGHT PLAN SRC TO HSI NAV SRC moved from ARINC to MAP SETUP.
Fixed:Dismissing a message on one display no longer closes the message window on another screen if it is being viewed.
Fixed: A bug that caused ARINC to occasionally drop out.
Fixed: ADAHRS could improperly use its calibration tables in very unusual circumstances.

Hmm, I missed this one. I updated the September data base, but now I notice in the 15.3.4 release, it says to update the new release BEFORE you update the data base. Wonder what will happen?? Hope my D1000 doesn't self destruct.:eek:

Hmm, I missed this one. I updated the September data base, but now I notice in the 15.3.4 release, it says to update the new release BEFORE you update the data base. Wonder what will happen?? Hope my D1000 doesn't self destruct.:eek:

Well, I missed the software update and I updated my maps and obstacle database base this morning and flew it for 2.5 hours. It got my to Martha's Vineyard, and back w/out any event, so installing new maps w/out 15.3.4 doesn't appear catastrophic.

Flew to Reno with new maps but old software, didn't die. Guess it'll be mostly all right.

Back