What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New found love...

dmat

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I flew over my folks place today and they took a video of me. The sound of my 6A was just simply... amazing. I fell in love with her again. :)

Just need to share.

All the best,
D

That?s awesome I e got a nice fly by on video that sounds like a war bird on the video. I?d like to use it as a ring tone it sounds so good. 😂

Very Cool!

I often remark to friends that "you never know what your own airplane sounds like".

So fun to find out!

Ha! Talk about timing when it comes to discussion topics!

My wife is a total non-aviator - she is happy to be a passenger, but don't ask her to help with the airplane. Hold the door open for her and she is happy to get in.

Last night I was up in our "little" airplane. Imagine my surprise when I got home from the hangar and my wife asked if that was me flying over the house about a half hour earlier. Yup, that was me. She has developed the ability to tell, by sound, which of the many airplanes flying over our house are our two airplanes. She says our big airplane sounds really good. Yes, I'd love to hear it myself... Maybe someday. Hopefully not when it's flying away with a new owner at the controls.

Back