What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any experience

Spindrift

Well Known Member
Sadly I'm looking to sell my RV to help fund a new business venture. Has anyone had any experience with Select Vehicle Marketing? Not sure I want to go down that route but figured it was worth exploring.

Thanks,

No idea

Why not do the tried and true method of posting a really good and detailed ad on vaf, with pictures etc. Get a few people on here that know the plane to vouch for its quality build and condition....and ask a fair price.

Seems the good ones at good prices sell easily. Just wondered why not follow that path?

Sadly I'm looking to sell my RV to help fund a new business venture. Has anyone had any experience with Select Vehicle Marketing? Not sure I want to go down that route but figured it was worth exploring.

Thanks,
??? Been doing small planes for almost 30 years and I've never even heard of that Select Vehicle Marketing. Try VAF, Barnstormers, Controller, and Trade a Plane. In that order.

If you really don't want to do it yourself, you could always have a broker represent it for you. Someone, say, like us :).

The only place I have seen Select Vehicle Marketing is on ebay.

To me their listings are difficult to navigate and ferret out data and information about the aircraft. The also do not seem to offer a lot of aircraft for sale which suggest minimal traffic.

As mentioned above list it here with lots of photos and specs.

Consider Barnstormers, Trade a Plane and Controller.

Anyone who lists it for you is gonna want a piece of the pie plus the cost of advertising on the above sites.

Back