What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great customer service from AFS.

Michael Henning

Well Known Member
I had a problem with engine monitor, and texted Rob at AFS on Sunday morning, and he helped me pinpoint the issue, saving me a lot of time and aggravation. Thank you Rob.

I couldn't agree more.

I've had similar results with Rob and the crew from AFS.

In my case Rob also responded on a Sunday.

+1

I have visited Rob at his shop and met with him a few times while attending various aviation events. He has always taken the time to discuss his systems in depth with me, and to educate me on some of the other systems that are out there. While in Oregon, recently, I was able to spend a couple of days with Rob and was able to fly with him in his RV-10, which has his 3 Screen AFS EFIS. What an outstanding system! It was quite turbulent with the mountain winds in Southern Oregon, but his autopilot was Rock Solid! And though the winds were gusting on the approach, the system handled it very well.
I'm not a customer, Yet, but if First Rate Support and Personalized Attention are the Norm, as they appear to be, I might be, very soon!
Thanks, again, for the tour and flight, Rob! I'm definitely motivated to finish my aircraft.

Anxiously awaiting the update to The Red Box!

Rock

We have a dual AFS 4500 setup on our RV6. The support during the setup and after was nothing short of fantastic!
George

Back