What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sad news Prineville, OR

I got an email from the local EAA chapter president Sunday afternoon that stated "was taking off out of the Prineville airport when his RV-9 got slow, stalled and spun in around 2 o'clock this Sunday, 1/11/2015." Technically, it was -9A.

I have no other details (haven't asked around), but I know he had an Egg Subaru in the nose, as we had talked fuel injection and other stuff before :(

Always very sad when we hear this type of news. Our prayers go our to his family and may God Bless .

I got an email from the local EAA chapter president Sunday afternoon that stated "was taking off out of the Prineville airport when his RV-9 got slow, stalled and spun in around 2 o'clock this Sunday, 1/11/2015." Technically, it was -9A.

I have no other details (haven't asked around), but I know he had an Egg Subaru in the nose, as we had talked fuel injection and other stuff before :(

...This gentleman's name was Bruce J. Myers. He was 73 years young and a real good guy to many. Rest in peace my friend. Allan

Back