What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Canopy Latch Warning - make it go away!

Dgamble

Well Known Member
As part of the AP SWITCHES & KNOBS installation, I used Van's default config file for the SkyView. That gave me an unwanted Canopy Open widget on the EMS screen which I was able to remove in the setup page. I can't, however, figure out how to kill the Warning alert in the lower righthand corner of the display. I would prefer that Warning to be limited to things that actually exist, but I can't find the setting to make it go away.

Try this Dave:

Go to Setup/EMS Setup/Sensor Input Mapping. Scroll down to the line that starts with C37 P12. Read across and it should say "Canopy" on the right. Select that line using the select button, then change the function from contact to unused.

If that does what you want, save your settings to the USB drive. You can reload them from there later should you somehow overwrite the current settings in the future.

Alex

Try this Dave:

Go to Setup/EMS Setup/Sensor Input Mapping. Scroll down to the line that starts with C37 P12. Read across and it should say "Canopy" on the right. Select that line using the select button, then change the function from contact to unused.

If that does what you want, save your settings to the USB drive. You can reload them from there later should you somehow overwrite the current settings in the future.

Alex
Found it right where you said it would be - thanks!!

Back