What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Tool & Video!!!!! (May 2018)

PerfTech

Well Known Member
....We have a new tool that can make a troublesome job much less so!
Go to our website and check out our new "Tire Bead Breaker" and the
accompanying video. Should you like what you see, they are now available
and ready to ship. Please let us know what you think. Thanks, Allan..:D

Wow!

?.I put this tool up here yesterday afternoon, and last night
and today we sold 41 pcs. You guys are really great! We very
much appreciate your support. Thank you all, Allan :D:D:D

jumping jacks

Allan, last week I jumped up and down on my wheels until I felt like Jack LaLane. (you do remember him, right?)
So, this goes in the tool box for next year. Nice work....

Looks great! However, what about for people who don't have a drill press? Will it work by tapping the top with a hammer? Maybe a small sledge?

I swear, every product I buy has been simply amazing. I might as well just sign up for automatic delivery of products as they come to market! And I thought I was hooked into the Apple Universe......

Last edited:
Looks great! However, what about for people who don't have a drill press? Will it work by tapping the top with a hammer? Maybe a small sledge?
I don't think it would work very well this way, and unfortunately there just
isn't enough margin in this one for us to include a drill press with the purchase
of the tool. Thanks, Allan:rolleyes:

I swear, every product I buy has been simply amazing. I might as well just sign up for automatic delivery of products as they come to market! And I thought I was hooked into the Apple Universe......

?. I can't believe we didn't think of this before! I will look at this
feature, to see if we can incorporate it into our website. Wow!
"Automatic Billing & Ship" What a great concept, I love it!
Thanks, Allan...:D

set up

Allan, my new tire tool has not arrived yet, but I like to be prepared.
What RPM would you suggest on the drill press for the nose wheel? I know it must be a little bit slower than the mains. Should I wear gloves from Harbor Fright too... just to be safe. !?!?

This tools works without a drillpress

I have a tool made for Vespa tires, that works very well. I glued cork strips on the yellow cross, to prevent the tire form sliding around.

http://www.scooter-center.com/en/product/7676521/Tool+for+tire+disassembling+PLC+CORSE+10+tires?meta=7676521*scd_ALL_en*s20606589818864*Werkzeug%20zur%20Reifendemontage%20-%20PLC%20CORSE-%2010%27%27%20Reifen*1*1*1*16

What RPM would you suggest on the drill press for the nose wheel? I know it must be a little bit slower than the mains. Should I wear gloves from Harbor Fright too... just to be safe. !?!?

ROFL! Now I have to go clean the coffee off of my monitor.

?. Thank You!!!!!! I won the bet! I knew someone (and bet $20 on) would ask
this question. This tool is really turning out to be a gold mine. Thanks, Allan:D:

foul ball

Well, I think your co-worker should get to call foul. Payment should be in the event of a serious question. Not a smart a** like me. But... you should probably put a sticker on the tool reminding idiots not to turn on the press. Lawyers love color photos and blood in front of a jury. Particularly in your state. Cheers.

Used it today. Made for Very easy task

This tool worked really well removing my nose wheel tire from the rim. I bought it just in time. Recommended.

Amazing service

We are huge fans! Tail mod on the 9 almost installed it's self, nose mod is a great idea and it also installed easy. Recently bought the seat mod, and a 5/8 prop wrench. They accidentally sent the 3/4,. I dropped Allan an email and he said keep the 3/4, the 5/8 is on the way. Epic service. Top shelf in every way.
Sheldon

Can you imagine the confusion someone might have 10 or 20 years from now finding Allan's bead breaker in a tool box and trying to figure out what it is? :D

-Marc

Back