Originally Posted by scard
I'm happy to hear that you're happy. We're here for you.
We received and responded to your message. I think we'll find it as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the control.
I've been a little bit surprised with the number of RVs still being built with mono audio systems. We've had great debates on whether to ship headsets with the switch set stereo or mono
Scott, walked over the 80 feet to the hangar, 10 seconds later QC1 is working perfectly. Operator error the whole time. When I had no left ear, I figured it was not a big deal...but I was sitting on the ramp running and already activated my flight plan. Time to go.
I didnít even see the switch on the headset that day. I did look through the paperwork when I got home but didnít find what I needed.
When I built Aurora, my panel was as simple as possible and had a used intercom. Canít even recall how it was hooked up. Probably could rewire for stereo for future ease.
Anyway all is good. Thanks for the quick response for this knuckle dragging mechanic. 1 wire=good, 2+Wires=bad