What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Breakfast Fly-In in Tucson, AZ

roger lee

Well Known Member
For those of you that live in Arizona we will start having a Fly-In breakfast at Ryan Airfield (KRYN) in Tucson every 2nd Saturday of the month starting Feb. 8, 2014. Come and join other RV's, LSA, and plenty of other GA aircraft and maybe a couple of old military. We are also trying to get a Blackhawk helicopter from the Army National Guard to attend.

Hope to see a few of you there.

It will start at 0800 and end at 1200 hrs. on Feb. 8th.

Hmmm every second Saturday of the month... interesting very interesting... how much is the breakfast? :D

The menu will be biscuits and gravy, sausage and pan cooked omelets, plus coffee and juice. I believe it will be $8. It's is being catered by Todd's restaurant on the field and it will be indoors so it won't be cold.

We have a VAF Calendar feature.

This would make a perfect addition as a recurring event on the VAF Calendar. The Link is near the top of every page, fourth one over.
Please guys, let's use ALL the features Doug is paying for! :)

The menu will be biscuits and gravy, sausage and pan cooked omelets, plus coffee and juice. I believe it will be $8. It's is being catered by Todd's restaurant on the field and it will be indoors so it won't be cold.

And Todd's cooking is good...:)

A bunch of us are going to be in Lake Havasu for the formation clinic that day, but I'll try to make the next breakfast. Thanks for the heads up!

Hmmm every second Saturday of the month... interesting very interesting... how much is the breakfast? :D

Vlad, you already did a fly by? Next time, I'll get your breakfast....except for this first one. I'll be in HII along with Gash for that formation clinic.

On the calender

Okay it's on the calender for every second Saturday of the month through May.

We at Ryan Airfield in Tucson, Arizona would like to invite everyone to our Fly-In breakfast at Ryan Airfield (KRYN) in Tucson every 2nd Saturday of the month starting Feb. 8, 2014. Come and join other Rv's, LSA's and other GA aircraft and maybe a couple of old military.
It will start at 0800 and end at 1200 hrs. on Feb. 8th. and then re-occur every second Saturday of the month.
It will be indoors, bathroom facilities and catered by our own Todd's Restaurant. Menu is pan omelet, link sausage and biscuits and gravy, coffee, juice and water. This will be every second Saturday through May.

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions you can call me.

Roger Lee
520-574-1080

Last edited:
Don't forget the Fly-In breakfast at Ryan Airfield in Tucson this next Saturday March 8th. 0800-1100 hrs.

Ryan Airfield Fly-In breakfast this Saturday May 10th. at Ryan airfield. Omelet Bar plus all the fix'ns. 0800-1100 hrs.

Hope to see you there :)

Hi Roger, I've been wanting to fly out from LA and visit my Grandmother in Tucson. Is there a car rental or loaner car facility by chance?

Breakfast fly-in tomorrow morning. July 12th. Cars, motorcycles and aircraft will be there.

Hope to see some of you. 0800-1100 hrs

Back