What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Safeair1 (great people)

ddddsp

Well Known Member
For those new builders starting your RV project I highly recommend you check out Safeair1 and their website. For the past 15 months I have dealt with Tony Munday on everything from a Pitot-static system to a complete Dynon EFIS/EMS system. The service, prices, and assistance is second to none. You never have to wonder when the products will ship or if they will call you back when you leave a message (most often they answer the phone immediately). We have all dealt with places that promise the world and deliver nothing. Safeair1 over delivers in my mind. You have enough to worry about building a plane..........let Tony take care of your needs to make the building process go smoother.

Dean 40449

PS: I received nothing for this post from Safeair1.....just posted it to make sure others get the wonderful experience I have received.

Safeair1 (great people)

ddddsp said:
... highly recommend you check out Safeair1 and their website ...
I have to add a "me too" to Dean 40449's post. I bought my Dynon EFIS and had some other dealings with Tony and Monte at Safeair1. They're truly a couple of fine gents.

--
Joe

At the risk of sounding "mushy", I have to agree with Dean and Joe. I first met Tony during a Chapter ATC tour about the time he was starting his RV. I gave Monte a ride shortly after that. When I did Tony's airworthiness inspection, it was one of the easiest I've ever done. He had everything ready and laid out in order. My experiences with both of these guys has been nothing but pleasurable ever since. They are the yardstick with which to measure service and friendship.

I 2nd (3rd?) these comments on SafeAir1. I have purchased several items from them and they are about the best vendor I have ever dealt with. No issues, no hassles, simple honest guys to work with.

SafeAir1

ptrotter said:
I 2nd (3rd?) these comments on SafeAir1. I have purchased several items from them and they are about the best vendor I have ever dealt with. No issues, no hassles, simple honest guys to work with.

Lets start a SafeAir1 fan club......same great experience here. These are go to guys.

These guys are really stand up guys. They wouldn't ship their wing tip tanks for the RV-10 until they were ready, didn't take money ahead of time, called bunches of times, and the product has worked flawlessly!

Vic

I agree. All my dealing with them have been fantastic. Very good people to do business with. Will buy from them again if I have the need.

My only wish is that they update their static ports since so many people are getting low airspeeds with the flush setup.

[i said:
My only wish is that they update their static ports since so many people are getting low airspeeds with the flush setup.[/i]
They did increase the depth of the portion of the port that sticks through the skin some time ago so that it is not really flush. However on mine, I put them in my lathe and turned them down a little more so that they protrudes about the same as a pop rivet. I have suggested to them a couple of times that they should increase the protrusion a bit more still.

Back