What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight line FL 760A

Chopper12

Hi
Any one ever open one of these FL 760A radios up and repaired the internal 10 amp fuse.
My radio is completely dead so I got the manual out and found which pins are the power supply and checked those pins on the harness and their is power there .
So the manual says the radio has an internal 10 amp fuse protection,but you need to send the radio back to them to have them repair this.
Just wondered if any of you guys have ever had one open for this problem??
THANKS for any HELP
Dale

I opened one up enough to see the instructions about replacing the fuse is quite accurate. In my case, I had thought the internal fuse was blown but the circuit breaker was bad (high resistance). Mine too had power to the unit but not enough to light it up.

A new breaker fixed it.

Fl 760 A

Thanks for the reply .
I just went out and hooked it to another power source but still nothing,seems I never get off that easy,but had to try.Guess it could also be the on/off switch.
THANKS Dale

FL760 Fuse

Been there, done that, on my FL760 (not A). Quite easy with the right soldering iron. Fuse available at Skygeek for $3.

Fl 760 A

Please tell me more like where the fuse is located and what the fuse looks like ,and what fuse to order from Skygeek?
Pictures or wiring diagram would REALLY help.

THANKS Dale

Back