What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any recommendations for an avionics technician in the MA area?

Westerhuis

Hi all

I wondered if anyone could make a recommendation for an avionics technician in the north east, ideally Massachusetts area (I am Boston based.)

I'd like to replace my radio, xponder and add a G5.

Thanks

Rogier

Hello Rogier,

The closest avionics shops to Boston I'm aware of are NexAir at PYM and Griffin at HYA. From my limited experience both are on the expensive side but NexAir is probably a little more tuned to smaller GA airplanes. You might also check out Craig Avionics in Concord NH, they're further away but I think a little less pricy.

Hope this helps...

Dave

Green Mountain Avionics, Middlebury, VT. Great shop! Bill Hanf is the owner, give him a call.

Advanced Avionics, Lempster NH, Eckhard Straiter, outstanding (603) 863-eight,8,eight, 8.
Dick

Advanced Avionics, Lempster NH, Eckhard Straiter, outstanding (603) 863-eight,8,eight, 8.
Dick

Eckhard has performed several certification checks on my transponder. One of the nice things about Eckhard is that he is a "roving" technician. (He travels to your airplane and works in your hangar. Very convenient.) I have not used his services for anything but transponder checks, but I have been very happy to date

Back