What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Very Pleased with Classic Aero Designs

jmra72a

I would like to give a recommendation to those considering an interior for your RV. I can?t say enough good things about Luke and Jeramiah at Classic Aero Designs.
I ordered a complete leather Sportsman?s interior for my RV-7A about 6 months ago. This week end I did a trial fit just to see how much aluminum was exposed that would require painting. I was very impressed with the fit of all the seats, side panels and carpeting. I am really looking forward to permanently installing my interior.

Jeremiah made ordering the interior very easy. He sent me sample material swatches in both cloth and leather so I could make my color and material choices. When it was time to place my order Jeremiah walked me through the ordering process over the phone referencing me to their website to help clarify any questions I could think of.

When I received the interior, it was very well packaged so that no damage could occur. To this day when I contact Jeremiah he treats me like a longtime friend and very prompt in responding to my inquiries.

Not only are they a very professional group to work with, they also help sponsor this great forum that we all enjoy.

Totally agree. They are the best.
Last weekend I flew from GA to Austin TX. Basically 2 3 hour legs each way. Visited my sister and was watching movies on her couch. I got TB after about an hour and had to move around to get rid of it. Relevance??? Not once on any of those 3 hour legs did I get TB sitting on my CAD sportsman seats. Nor did my passenger. The seats are GREAT too.

Yep!!! Tanya and I have been "ars in seat" for extremely long days, like 13+, for over a decade and have always been amazed at how we have never, not for a moment, complained that "my ars hurts"... Cheap at twice the price.

We still talk about our seats. They've been abused in every way you can imagine. SOP "Step in the seat". No, really, two feet dead center of the seat, (only you care how muddy your feet might be),... You'll be ok, so will the seat. We're going flying!!

We brush them off once per year, going on 11yrs. That is it.

Last edited:
+1 I like dealing with them. I just had to work through a replacement item. (my fault) Those guys are great!

Installed the Sportsman seats and interior kit, fit like a glove, great bang for the buck.

Top Notch

Installed the Sportsman seats and interior kit, fit like a glove, great bang for the buck.

I did the same. A very well thought out kit and design of the components, and precision of fit. Not to mention they look fantastic. I had one hiccup with the off center flap rod bearing being on the wrong side compared to standard RV7. I talked to them, offered to pay for a new part, but they made one for me and exchanged it!! In a short period of time too. Luke and Jeremiah really do a great job in all the areas of their business. Marketing, design, production, product support, and packaging.

Just a quick comment. My Classic Aero interior now has almost 700 hours on it and the ultra leather upholstery looks brand new. Personally I consider it far superior to leather in appearance and durability.

I also purchased the full carpet kit with the console accessories. The finish and quality are perfect but what really stood out to me was the fit .. everything just dropped right into place, nothing seemed hackish or an after thought.

What are the console accessories available for the 14?

Their full kit includes some custom parts the delete the stock center channel cover and ads a nice raised fuel valve and usb port trim (black aluminum finish).

The full carpet covers every inch of the cabin and baggage floor (except for under the seats where the hinges are).

Last edited:
Love my Aero Classic Seats

Just another endorsement for the folks at Aero Classic. I ordered their Aviator seats with headrests. My wife's one complaint about GA travel has always been the seating; specifically the lack of headrests.

She LOVES these seats.

They're comfortable for long flights. They're well made. They look amazing. They were easy to install. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Back