What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Jesse Saint thank you

GaryK

Well Known Member
Friend
I bought my RV10 a little over 2 years ago. It was a nice build and has been a solid plane for the 250 plus hours I've put on her so far. I've changed out several things to make her mine. After building 3 other planes you kind of know what you like and what you would have done different if you had build it.
The builder decided on dual LS Plasma III for the ignition, he did install a backup SD8 so there was some redundancy from an electrical standpoint. When I built my RV7A I went with a single LS Plasma III and a conventional Slick MAG. Probably just me but I always felt a little more comfortable with that setup.

So after 2 plus years of ownership I decided to have one of the LS units replaced with a Slick 6393 and a Slick start.

My wife and I had a trip to the Keys planned to escape the MI cold. I called Jesse a couple of weeks before I left to see if he could take care of the install while I was in FL. I arrived at 4pm on Thursday per the plan, the installation was going to be on Friday. Jesse had a small conflict on Friday and needed to be out of the office by 11:00am. Sooo, Thursday late afternoon and evening he stayed and got everything done other than a few clean up items. We finished up Friday morning. I know many people on this forum have mentioned the great service and fair price Jesse provides. I just wanted to add my thanks for a job well done.

We flew back to MI today, 10,000ft to stay on top in the smooth air, the plane ran great as expected.

Thanks again Jesse

Gary

Back