Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 09-06-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Prevost View Post
My kids have practically grown up in our RV-10. It's a great family airplane.

Guy
That looks like something you'd see in a magazine advertisement! Cute and look comfy!
buildanrv10.weebly.com
Empennage in Progress
Old 09-10-2018, 09:57 AM

Yesterday the weather here broke enough so I Brandon and I could get together at 52F to fly to Bridgeport for a gas run. I should have taken a picture of the RV grin - he loves the -10 and can't wait for his first kit to arrive.

He did some stalls and did a T&G at Bridgeport. He loved how it handles and flies -esepecially compared to the C-172s he has flown. He did great flying it and was surprised how docile the RV-10 is given the performance.

Brandon, glad you liked the flight and look forward to seeing your build progress!

TJ
RV-10 N331JH 3rd owner (First flew in 2005, #15 flying)
Northwest Regional 52F
Old 09-11-2018, 10:00 AM

Default THANK YOU TJ

Wow the people on this forum never cease to amaze me. As of last week I had never flown in an RV much less a -10 and now I can say with an RV grin on my face a big thanks to you TJ for taking me up and even letting me fly a bit and making my horrible attempt at a landing. I couldn't believe how quickly the -10 accelerated and how quickly we were up at altitude, what an impressive piece of machinery! My empennage will be here mid next week, and I cannot wait to get started!

Thanks Again TJ, I am eternally grateful! Look forward to keeping you and the Vans community updated on the build. New builders website to come soon in my signature.
buildanrv10.weebly.com
Empennage in Progress

Last edited by Floresb18 : 09-11-2018 at 10:07 AM.