VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 09-11-2018, 07:00 PM

Default WTB: RV-7

I am very interested in buying a top-of-the-line RV-7. Would like slider canopy, 200HP, fuel injected, fully IFR capable, ADSB in/out, low time, etc. Personally wouldn't mind an RV-8, but wife not too happy about being in my pit! I've recently retired, the second time, from Southwest and the USAF prior, missing it all more than I thought I would. One thing I've learned in a few months of research, the good ones sell fast, have missed out on two that sold in less than 2 days! I do want a tail wheel, so 7's only please. Thanks, would love to join this fraternity as a full up owner, have talked with a lot of nice folks while searching!
Old 09-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Forum Peruser

Welcome aboard the good ship VAF! (There’s another guy named Mike who will also welcome you.) I hope you find your RV-7 soon!
Pilots'n Paws Pilot
N79599/APRS Automatic Position Reporting System

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights;
it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

"It should be added that the sublime beauty of the facture brings within the realm of discourse the substructure of critical thinking. " -using Doug's Art Critique jargon link and my birthday, I get this!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:29 PM

The nice ones go fast and usually sell locally to people that know the individual planes. Thats how i found mine. I always thought I would sell my 7 before I ever let go of my Husky but after flying my RV i am not sure which one would go first ?