What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Done Lurking!

newamiga

Well Known Member
I have a RV-12 kit that I got to the fuselage mostly finished stage. I had been a sport pilot who went on to get my private ticket. I own a S-LSA and had started building the RV-12 before I bought the Gobosh. I went to the factory and did the demo flight in the -14. Having lurked in the forum here for a bit, I finally ordered my -14 kit. I can't wait to get started with the new build.

I race in the Airventure Cup race every year in my LSA. I am looking forward to the increased speed of running the race in the -14!

My serial number is 140356 for those keeping track of how many are out there.

Carl

Congratulations

I have a RV-12 kit that I got to the fuselage mostly finished stage. I had been a sport pilot who went on to get my private ticket. I own a S-LSA and had started building the RV-12 before I bought the Gobosh. I went to the factory and did the demo flight in the -14. Having lurked in the forum here for a bit, I finally ordered my -14 kit. I can't wait to get started with the new build.

I race in the Airventure Cup race every year in my LSA. I am looking forward to the increased speed of running the race in the -14!

My serial number is 140356 for those keeping track of how many are out there.

Carl

Congratulations Carl.
There are a few of us builders in and around the Denver area who keep in touch by e-mail.
If you would like to join the group, shoot me an e-mail. Address is in my signature below.

Congrats Carl..

..and welcome (back) to the madness! As Larry said, good support here in Colorado.

Back