What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hurricane Dorian and Lantana hangar espace

jdelpeso

It seems that Dorian is heading to the vicinity of Lantana Airport.
My RV-12, with detachable wings, is in the apron, so I?m looking for some hangar space
I?m abroad and I?m trying to take a flight tomorrow if I can get
permission in my job
Jose del Peso (#120633)

From the TAF::eek:

MYGF 012300Z 0200/0224 33050G100KT 1600 +TSRA BKN012CB BKN090 OVC200 FM021300 VRB80G200KT 800 +TSRA BKN009CB OVC050

And here I was thinking it was cute to hover my -9 near the stall - with those winds an F1 would be close to hovering flat-stick...

Stay safe all - can always build another RV!

All----I havent seen the udated track this morning----been occupied with other things like picking up Mom from Beaufort and bring her here. I think we'll be fine, far enough inland that effects will be--better??, But most likely will loose power, thus being able to build stuff is probably not going to happen. BUT---if we still have internet, we can process orders through Steve and our Production shop in WI. Most of the country is not going to be affected by Dorian, so we still need to service those clients---and those overseas.

To our friends in Florida, and the southeast coast---be safe eveyone---and let us hear from you.
Tom

The airplane is safe in my home garage
Good luck to everybody affected by the hurricane
Jose del Peso 120633

Back