Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-14-2017, 10:56 AM

Default Miami/FLL area join you?

Hello,

I've recently moved to the Miami area and was wondering if anyone has an RV-10 in the area and wouldn't mind showing me and my wife around their airplane? maybe even join you around the pattern? We'd be happy to share the fuel costs ofcourse!

We've been toying with the idea of starting to build one, but they say you should at least sit in one before you go down that road. Up until recently we lived in NYC and between my job flying schedule and organizing a car rental in NYC it always seemed out of reach.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2017, 11:02 AM

If you don't get any locals to roger up, I'll be at Pompano Beach (KPMP) for a week starting Jun 24th and would be happy to show you around.
WAR EAGLE!
Old 06-15-2017, 07:52 AM

Todd,

I live in Vero Beach, FL and about two hours north. If you have time, I would love to drive down and check out your plane. Let me know if this works for you and I'll pass my phone number.

Thank you,

Kenny Cole
Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon900guy View Post
Todd,

I live in Vero Beach, FL and about two hours north. If you have time, I would love to drive down and check out your plane. Let me know if this works for you and I'll pass my phone number.

Thank you,

Kenny Cole
Kenny,
Absolutely. We're arriving the 24th and departing July 1st for Ft Myers so anytime in between should be doable. The place we're staying at is only a couple of miles from PMP.
WAR EAGLE!
Old 06-15-2017, 09:40 AM

Todd,

Thanks so much for the offer. At the moment it seems like I might pick you up on it as nobody else stepped up

Would you be able to send me your contact details with a PM? or if you prefer it the other way around I'll be more than happy to send mine to you.

Thanks much!
Daniel
Old 06-15-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schone View Post
Todd,

Thanks so much for the offer. At the moment it seems like I might pick you up on it as nobody else stepped up

Would you be able to send me your contact details with a PM? or if you prefer it the other way around I'll be more than happy to send mine to you.

Thanks much!
Daniel
Daniel,
PM to you and Kenny sent!
WAR EAGLE!