RV Model: RV-4
Slider or Tip Up: Tip to the side
Link to pictures: http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/al...4%20N22954
- above link includes pictures of: External, Panel, Engine, scroll past trip pics
Location: KBVI, Beaver County Airport just North of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Asking Price: $40,000
Link to Van's Specs: http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv4specs.htm
Why selling: Going to build my own, learned a lot from owning an RV-4
Total Time (hrs) on airframe: 500+ (still flying regularly)
First flight date: 12 July 1994
Original Builder: Melvin Copenhaver (Vacaville, CA)
- I am owner #3
Empty Weight (lbs): 950
- CG (empty weight - inches from datum): 60.3
Year painted: 1994
- Painted by: Cardan (Red Bluff, CA)
Engine Make/Model: O-320-B2C
- HP: 160
- Total Time Air Frame: 520
- Oil Analysis by Blackstone Labs
-Total Time Since New (hrs): 4200
- Time Since Overhauled (hrs): 2210
- Ignition: Slick Mags
- Carb/FI: Carb
- Exhaust system: Vetterman
- Date of last compression check: Jun 2017
- - Cylinder #1: 75
- - Cylinder #2: 78
- - Cylinder #3: 76
- - Cylinder #4: 75
- Make (FP): Catto
- Model: 3 blade with nickle leading edges, composite
- Pitch: 70"
Rudder Trim: Fixed Tab
Elevator Trim: Manual
Aileron Trim: Manual
Age of tires/tubes: One year
Avionics: Day/Night VFR
- Round dial altitude, airspeed, Dynon D2
- Garmin GTR 200 Comm Radio with built in intercom
- Two 12V power outlets
- Individual gauge backlighting
- Powder coated instrument panel
- All new wiring in Fall of 2014 as part of a new panel, radio upgrade
Interior: Minimal to save weight, cloth seats
Modifications: Steel braided brake lines, rear passenger foot wells
Real World Cruise Figures as demonstrated:
- 155 kts IAS at 8,500' spinning 2700 rpm while burning 7.5 gph.
- 140 kts IAS at 8,500' spinning 2300 rpm while burning 6 gph.
Past incidents/repairs/damage repair:
- Small ding in left aileron (dime sized), un-repaired
Service Bulletins/Change Notices that have been complied with:
- All complied with, checked again at annual June 2017
Date last annual: June 2017
- Maintained by: Myself under supervision of an A&P
- All three annual condition inspections by A&P IAs who know experimental aircraft.
Date aircraft last flown: flown regularly (one to three times per week)
Willing to deliver: yes, to continental U.S. for the price of fuel only
Pittsburgh to Sacramento would cost approximately $672 in fuel, as an example.
Other items not listed above: AmeriKing ELT w/remote switch.
Always hangared, exterior paint is 9/10.
Interior cloth seats are in good condition, interior minimalistic.
Canopy is clear, very few scratches, no crazing or cracking.
- Albert and Jeanette Hibpshman
- voice: 724.732.6022
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call anytime, please leave a message if no one answers