VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-06-2017, 05:02 PM

Default rotisserie available

About to transfer my RV14 from the rotisserie to the main/tail wheel configuration. I am about 20 miles south of Tucson, AZ. If you want the rotisserie it is yours but need to pick it up. Cost is free; just pass it on to another builder when you no longer need it. It has served me well through Chapter 38.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:49 PM

would love to have it but to far away, some pics would be awesome for those of us who don't have one and would like to know how to put it together.
N170CS reserved
Flying out of 82J
Old 06-07-2017, 10:36 AM

Default Rotisserie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbataller View Post
About to transfer my RV14 from the rotisserie to the main/tail wheel configuration. I am about 20 miles south of Tucson, AZ. If you want the rotisserie it is yours but need to pick it up. Cost is free; just pass it on to another builder when you no longer need it. It has served me well through Chapter 38.
I'm getting close to finishing my wings and could use it. I'm up at AVQ and picking it up wouldn't be a problem. Due to some travel, I'd need to grab it before 6/24. Would that work for you?
Thanks,
Jim
Wings Started 1/5/17 - 90% as of 6/23/17
Old 06-07-2017, 10:42 AM

No problem, Jim. I am here 24x7 so at your convenience. However, I could use your help and one other adult to help me transfer the fuselage from the rotisserie to my workbench (so I can attach engine mount and main/tail gear). Should take about an hour to do this.