What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

petit jean lodging

rwarre

Well Known Member
ok, so I don't want to camp at petit jean, so I thought about staying in Little Rock since I have never been there before, and flying in on Thurs, Fri, Sat. Like to have input on North Little Rock airport and close by motels. Thanks

KORK Specs ...

Randy, we have 20 or so RVs on the field at KORK so you'll be in good company except a big part of them will be at Petit Jean :) There is a courtesy car at the airport and Hertz and Enterprise will also drop off there. Closest place you would want to stay is about 10 minutes away. Usual selection of Hamptons, Drury, Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inns, Quality, Super 6 (not the RV), etc. Petit Jean is 18 minutes in RV time.

Regardless of your political persuasion, the Clinton Library is a great Presidential Library. There are also some upscale hotels and lots of fun nightspots in the River Market area but none as fun as the nightramp at Petit Jean :)

There will be a couple of rooms that come open at the RCC at the last minute but that's always a gamble and they go to whoever the lucky caller is? Don't know why but the RCC doesn't keep a waiting list.

Please remember to register on line if you are coming and cancel by email at any time if you can't make it. Let us know if you need any specific help!

Camping is easy too! Hope you can make it! :)

Bill

Back