What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair

Wesflies

I purchased an Andair FS20x7-T fuel selector for my 7A while at Oshkosh. I have not received it. I sent an email questioning the ship date. I have a reply that the selector would be dispatched (I love that English vernacular) around 8/26. My most recent email has gone unanswered. I really want to use this in my RV. However, I must admit I?m a bit tired of waiting. Over a month to ship an item seems a bit long to me. Has anyone else had this type experience with Andair?

Yes. I had to wait quite a while for my extension adapter kit from them. It's best to just forget that you ordered it. Then, you can be surprised when it shows up! :D

I purchased an Andair FS20x7-T fuel selector for my 7A while at Oshkosh. I have not received it. I sent an email questioning the ship date. I have a reply that the selector would be dispatched (I love that English vernacular) around 8/26. My most recent email has gone unanswered. I really want to use this in my RV. However, I must admit I?m a bit tired of waiting. Over a month to ship an item seems a bit long to me. Has anyone else had this type experience with Andair?

I had similar issues with my selector valve from Andair, it took nearly 4 months to get the part and despite repeated emails and calls I heard nothing.

Yup, same here. I found that if you managed to get someone on the phone over there that it got shipped right away. Or maybe that was just a coincidence that it shipped the day after I called, 3 months after I ordered.

We talked at length with Andy and Owen at Oshkosh about this, and a few other little things. They are very aware of the shipping issues, and assured us that things were improving. I know from our conversations they have alot of production going on, so growing pains are the byproduct of increased business. The purchased a couple of CNC machines to speed production, but even that takes time to fill the pipeline.

I feel ya, it took me 4 months to get a duplex valve that was buying ONLY for mock up purposes. We have talked to Jim Irwin at Spruce about stocking some more of the Andair products, to make it faster for us to get components. BUT, he has to get them first, and thats where the bottleneck is. Steve and I event talked about stocking some of the valves, but again its a production thing.

Rest assured, Andy and Owen are doing everything they can to solve this issue.
BTW----I dont have a dog in this fight, other than we plumb alot of Andair valves, not only for RV's but other experimentals as well, and we have the same issues as you guys. BUT---when you get the valve, you'll see thats its worth the wait.

Tom

Gents

+1 on what Tom said.

I am in the UK and know Andy via RV's.

They are good people, very busy, trying to keep the quality up and the products moving.

I have used Andair products on all my RV's and they are worth the wait. Interesting to see Vans using their products as standard on the 14.

Maybe try them for sourcing parts ?

Feel free to email me if you have specific issues and I will try to help - no guarantees.

I ordered several things at Osh and was told 2 weeks and then he said probably 3 or 4 realistically. That time has passed and we will see how long it takes. I was hesitant to buy from them because of this very issue, but they do make a nice product.

Any particular reason you didn't order from Van's? I got mine from Van's recently and it shipped just like everything else. No problem.
If you need one in a hurry, mine is still in the box.

Hey, fl-mike, I was in OSH and was visiting the Andair booth. Seemed a good time to buy..........
I will need it soon but,I believe I can wait in the shipment. Thanks for the offer.

Back