What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advanced Flight Systems

CDN

Well Known Member
My wife and I are flying our RV-10 around the Western US so we decided to stop at Aurora airport to visit Van's and the nearby AFS facility. At our last couple interactions with ATC they complained of a scratchy transmission (from my Dynon remote com.) While we were visiting the team at AFS I mentioned this to Rob and he not only provided me with a new radio but he also met me at the airport to test it out and make sure it was functioning well. The after sales service that I've received from Advanced Flight Systems is above anything that I've experienced with any product, aviation related or otherwise. I've read other posts about the exceptional customer service but theis is the only time that I really needed immediate help myself. They delivered!

From the time we entered the doors to the time we left we were greeted by happy people that love what they do. It's so nice to see an aviation entrepreneurial success story and a thriving business.

My next plane will have AFS too. Wonderful products from a great company.

Back