What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH opening night concert

woxofswa

Well Known Member
Any intel on the act for the opening night concert for 2018?
Lots of conflicting events that night but I?ve always enjoyed those shows.
When Barenaked Ladies were announced last year I was ... who? But we loved the show and are now huge BNL fans.

EAA put this on Facebook today:

Twice the star power for this year's EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 opening night concert with country stars Dustin Lynch with
Maddie and Tae -- A night of great airplanes and great music such as Dustin’s “Cowboys and Angels,” “Small Town Boy,” or Maddie & Tae’s “Girl in a Country Song.”
Presented by Ford Motor Company.

Buy your tickets now and save - Discount ends June 15! Visit eaa.org/av18tickets.
#OSH18 #dustinlynch #maddieandtae #countrymusic

Sounds like Goat-Ropin' music is going to be the flavor of the concert...:eek:

-Marc

EAA put this on Facebook today:

Twice the star power for this year's EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 opening night concert with country stars Dustin Lynch with
Maddie and Tae -- A night of great airplanes and great music such as Dustin’s “Cowboys and Angels,” “Small Town Boy,” or Maddie & Tae’s “Girl in a Country Song.”
Presented by Ford Motor Company.

Buy your tickets now and save - Discount ends June 15! Visit eaa.org/av18tickets.
#OSH18 #dustinlynch #maddieandtae #countrymusic

Not a fan of cry?n and die?n music. My truck starts, wife is still with me and my dog hasn?t died.

Just another reason to hang out with the beer fairy. :p

Well poop. Both my wife and daughter like them and are very happy with the announcement. I like them too, but not enough to miss the RV social IF I was going to be there solo. :( So I guess no social beer for me ? I know from first hand experience from a few years ago that the kegs will be dry before the end of the concert. So the SOS Bros will have to do :D

Back