What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New openings at CubCrafters

randylervold

Hi folks,

We just finished our 2014 strategic planning process and as a result have opened quite a few new positions. Get the latest HERE, but here's a recap...

ENGINEERING DEPT:
Assistant Director of Engineering
Technical Publications Manager
Electrical/Avionics Engineer
Mechanical Designer

OTHER:
Parts & Accessories Manager
Multimedia Designer
Welder
Avionics technician

Come to Yakima and help us build the world's best Cubs!

Forgot to mention, please pass this along to friends or associates if you would, that's how the best jobs get found!

The Technical Publications Manager sounds interesting to me. Too bad you are not closer to Florida. Good luck. You guys make a fantastic airplane.

:cool:

Lunch sometime

Randy,
only 40 miles away (prosser) be good to meet you some day and have lunch and maybe we can share resources of applicants from our business to yours.

Applied!

Randy,

I?ve been checking out Cub Crafter?s website, and you guys look like my kind of company. I sent in an application and resume yesterday for the Mechanical Designer position. I live about 5 hours away in Boise, but it looks like I?ll be relocating for work anyway and Yakima looks like my kind of place.

Hopefully I'll be a fit for what you're looking for.

Randy,

I?ve been checking out Cub Crafter?s website, and you guys look like my kind of company. I sent in an application and resume yesterday for the Mechanical Designer position. I live about 5 hours away in Boise, but it looks like I?ll be relocating for work anyway and Yakima looks like my kind of place.

Hopefully I'll be a fit for what you're looking for.
Hi Joe,

Jill Hargraves, our HR Manager, does all the initial screening and responses. Feel free to contact her by phone also.

Back