VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 12-20-2018, 06:06 AM

Could be quality of the build you are paying for as well. I wanted to build, have no time and bought instead. It was the builders 10th I believe and had helped on many more. The plane was known to be a very nice build and other people knew of him and his work. I think I got a more than fair deal on my part. I looked at other planes that had more options than the one I bought; but kept coming back to the one I ended up with as the quality was known. 10 years ago Hyundai didn’t have the reputation of Honda; their cars were dirt cheap; they cost more now.

2018 VAF Dues Paid
Old 12-20-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patterson View Post
"here really was only one choice in the end, the RV8, Vans best design ever with style and performance!"

Not wanting to start a war, but RV-4 is my pick
No war, I agree the 4 is a great looking plane but too limiting and too small for a lot of us 8 drivers hence Vans revisited their sporty looking design (4) by brining out the 8👍