What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero update on RV-14 Side Panels

Luke D

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Hello RV-14 builders,

Just a quick note for anyone wondering about the status of our RV-14 side panels. We are close to having them ready. I expected to have pictures up on the website by now, but we are still making some final changes.

With the end of year holidays right around the corner, I wanted to let everyone know what was up since we will be closed next week to spend some time with our families. I'm sorry for the delay, but we are close though. This is probably the most work we've put into developing a new product. I hope everyone like them.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

My order is ready to go. I've been flying for 2 years now without even an arm rest because I know these side panels will be worth the wait!

Luke, Any updates?

Hello RV-14 builders,

Just a quick note for anyone wondering about the status of our RV-14 side panels. We are close to having them ready. I expected to have pictures up on the website by now, but we are still making some final changes.

With the end of year holidays right around the corner, I wanted to let everyone know what was up since we will be closed next week to spend some time with our families. I'm sorry for the delay, but we are close though. This is probably the most work we've put into developing a new product. I hope everyone like them.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Back