What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Synergy Air Quickbuilding Class

goatflieg

Well Known Member
I attended the Synergy Air Quickbuilding class in Sunriver OR run by Wally and Neda Anderson during April 25-29, and it was a valuable experience. For a complete account including photos, go to my blogspot blog here:
http://goatflieg.blogspot.com
I highly recommend Synergy Air for their classes as well as builder assistance. Wally is an expert in all things Van, and a great source of tried and true information. Wally and Neda are also excellent and fun hosts. I had a great time, and learned a lot.
MJF

Just completed empennage class

I second the comments about Synergy Air.

Yesterday I completed building an entire RV-10 empennage and tail cone in 2 weeks (10 building days). We worked 0700-1600 with an hour for lunch. Wally has assembled a dedicated team of hard working craftsmen (and women). They know how to teach, are patient and work to achieve the quality level you desire. It was a pleasure to work with them. They truly love what they do.

Although I could buy a QB fuselage from Van's (and for less money) - I am planning to go back to Synergy in September to "quick build" my own fuselage from scratch. This should be a pretty good indication of how I feel about Synergy.

I also took the fundamentals at Synergy. I learned more in the first 4 hours of the one day class versus two days at the EAA class. It costs half as much as the EAA class, they feed you lunch and you get a $50 off certificate from Van's!

This is clearly not the low cost way to build a plane, but if you want (or need in my case) to learn the skills, gain confidence and motivation - Synergy is the way to go. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Krea Ellis

Last edited:
Back