What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need ride for 2 passengers to Orlando Area

FLYIN9A

Well Known Member
I'm with Nashville TN fire dept. The Fergusons were returning to Florida after evacuating the hurricane. There home outside Orlando is reported with trees on top of it. They were traveling thru Nashville on interstate 24. Traffic was stopped and they were rear ended by semi truck. Their RV burst into flames and they had to kick out a hole to escape. They lost everything. Story on news channel 5 in Nasville. Police were able to print out duplicate ID for husband but wife is legally blind and does not drive. She had state ID but burnt up in fire. Can't get Florida license people on phone. Just get recording. Red Cross can get tickets but she has no ID. So can't fly commercial. She is 57. If anyone can fly them to Orlando area please contact me ASAP. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Joe Moore
EMT-P
Nashville Fire Dept
615-944-4435

What a horrible situation! I'm in Chicago and it would be tomorrow before I could get there, but I'd be happy to help if there's nobody closer that can make the flight.

Back