What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

U.S. National Aerobatic Championships - Registration is open.

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Registration for the 2019 U.S. National Aerobatic Championships is open. Go to the "Nationals" tab on the IAC web site and once signed-in you can enter your registration information. The Nationals will kick off with open practice on Thursday, September 19th. The hangar will open on Thursday morning. Scheduled practice slots will be assigned only after you have registered and paid your entry fee. Our starter, Gary DeBaun will contact you and you may pick one of the 10-minute practice slots. Scheduled practice will be all day on Friday and for three hours on Saturday morning. The opening briefing will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, September 21st. A full schedule will be posted to the web site soon. Hotel and rental car information is already on the web site. To take advantage of discounted hotel offerings you must make reservations before September 1st. Rental cars are available from Long/McArthur Ford of Salina and will be available for pickup at the hangar parking lot. Contest Registration will close on September 17th and late registrations may be subject to a 10% late fee, so don't drag your feet!

This is our premier Nationals at Salina, Kansas and hopefully Salina will be our home for years to come. A lot of dedicated volunteers are pulling out all the stops to make this a great event. I hope to see you there.

Ron Schreck
Contest Director

Woohoo! Sure wish I was competing in the event. However, I?m looking forward to volunteering for a few days and to cheer my fellow RV competitors.

Back