What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh Discounts

30west

I'm New Here
Any rumors on Oshkosh specials, either internet or at Oshkosh? Looking for avionics packages and Skybolt kit with flanges.

Skybolt Cowling Fastener Kits

Any rumors on Oshkosh specials, either internet or at Oshkosh? Looking for avionics packages and Skybolt kit with flanges.

Skybolt is planning an Oshkosh special discount on complete Vans RV Fastener Kits thru Aircraft Spruce. We are in the middle of working out the details, the pricing, Oshkosh pickup, and duration of the promotion. I suggest that you call Spruce at 1-877-477-7823 for information. The Spruce display is Hangar A: 1022-1029 and Hangar D: 4113-4114. They will have sample Skybolt Mounting Flanges so that you can see how this system works.

Regards, Ned Bowers

Ned, working on mine this week had to order a few more flanges as I put mine a little closer together but so far so good a few pictures on my web site.

Aircraft Spruce Has a Special Deal on Vans Kits

I see that Skybolt and Aircraft Spruce are teaming up on the Oshkosh promotion for the Vans Cowling Fastener Kits. I went ahead and bought the RV8 Kit through Spruce...http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/st/cpromos.html?perpage=all&pageno=1....or go to their website, Weekly Aircraft Deals, See Current Promotions, Select All or Page 2. Nice discount!

Now for the avionics package.

30West

Back