What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A.S.A New Product!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
?.. We have another new product now available on our website.
The perfect wheel chocks for your RV-? You can carry these in your airplane, and rest assured, that when you get to your destination and park your plane, it will be secure and safe. These are perfect for the RVs with their low wheel pants, as they only measure 2.5? W x 1.0? T x 8.0? L and weigh only 4 oz. per set. They are laser cut and formed from extremely strong aluminum, and they nest perfectly inside one another to conserve space for transport. These are attached together at the perfect c/c distance with a very durable, waterproof, non-marring plastic rope that will last for many years. Far too many times, we get to an airport and find no wheel chocks, or they are made from 4?x4? lumber that won?t begin to fit R-V aircraft. These will end that frustrating problem for good and add a little bling in the process. Give them a try, and as with all our products and services if you are not happy for any reason, your money will be cheerfully refunded.

Very nice!

As with all of your product, great job Allan!! Thanks for your innovation.

Ah Man, I thought you might have found someone nearby to test fit your RV-14 gust lock and was announcing their availability!!!

Are the new wheel chocks available with custom lettering (e.g. with my aircraft's N number)?

Any discount for ordering multiple sets at the same time?

Thanks

Are the new wheel chocks available with custom lettering (e.g. with my aircraft's N number)?

Any discount for ordering multiple sets at the same time?

Thanks

?. We only offer the product as shown, as custom ordering would be
very time consuming programing the laser Etc. We don't have a lot
of profit in these, but could offer perhaps 15% or so for purchase of
six sets at a time. Thanks, Allan..:D

Back